Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
This non-oily formula combines rose water and cornflower water to cleanse your lids and lashes, leaving your eyes clear and white. Even stubborn cosmetics are gently removed from the eyes with a quick sweep.
Made for all skin types to maintain moisture where it’s needed the most, Sweep is a protective, non-irritating formula. With pure rosa centifolia, distilled from the finest fresh-picked rose petals, this product is naturally therapeutic to soothe, hydrate and soften the skin, preventing feelings of dryness or tightness. Sweep has calming and decongesting properties to softly support the health of your view. This daily “chore” has never been so delightful.
A clean sweep – start fresh!
Water (Aqua), Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Water, Boric Acid, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Sodium Borate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Chlorphénésine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Sweep does not contain any parabens, GMOs, triclosan, talc, gluten or phthalates. Votre Vu does not test any products on animals.
- extremely potent, yet gentle, cleanser for all skin types
- non-oily formula easily cleans away even the most stubborn eye makeup
- quickly sweeps away makeup while maintaining sensitive skin’s moisture
- soothes, hydrates and softens skin while preventing feelings of dryness or tightness
- chill in refrigerator to boost cooling, calming and de-puffing effects
- also great for removing temporary tatoos and lipstick
- contains natural ingredients including rose and cornflower waters
Shake well. Moisten cotton pad and/or cotton swabs and gently sweep about the eye area to remove all traces of eye make-up. Rinse with warm water. (Not formulated for the removal of heavy/extreme hold waterproof make-up.)
Remove contacts before using.
For extreme cases of “extra baggage”, follow with a cold sliced or crushed cucumber compress applied to the orbital area.