Shadow & Define Brush
This professional-grade synthetic brush showcases a tapered end for sweeping color onto lids and a flat end for defining lids and lash lines.
For simple and smooth application and blending, apply eye shadow with Vu’s professional all-in-one Shadow & Define Brush. This versatile, dual-ended synthetic brush is the ideal partner for quick-and-easy shadow play. Use the larger brush to simply sweep color onto the lid, then flip to the firmly packed brush side to create soft definition along the crease and lash line. Animal friendly as always!
- creating the perfect face starts with using perfect brushes
- brush designed to aid in gently and precisely covering lid
- dual-ended with a large brush for sweeping and smaller, dense end for adding definition
- specially designed, non-porous synthetic fibers won’t absorb product
- applies and blends lid colors simply and smoothly
Choose two complementary eye shadows. Sweep the larger, rounded end of the brush into the lighter shade of eye shadow. Tap off excess. Apply lighter shade across the entire eyelid. Use the opposite flat, firm brush head for the darker shadow, lining the lid, lower lash line and crease. Using this smaller smudge brush side, blend the darker shade into the lighter shade using gentle, horizontal strokes from outer corner of lid into crease.